How To Install And Download The Sims 4 Get Together
The Sims 4 Get Together Expansion Pack [RELOADED] – How To Install And Download Link
– This addon release includes all previous updates and DLC.
– Only the main game (The.Sims.4-RELOADED) is required.
– Bonus: The previously unreleased DLC ‘Spooky Stuff’.
The Sims 4: Get Together (c) Electronic Arts
About The Sims 4: Get Together (short description):
Get Together is the second expansion pack for The Sims 4. Of course, it focuses on ways to unite your Sims. This makes adding clubs and dance and DJ feature, world Winderburg and wide new range to create Sims and build mode. On the surface it seems that new expansion does not so much the content as the previous one, Get To Work. But, to our surprise, clubs Get Together adds a lot more games than we originally thought.
In the game called clubs, but after playing the expansion for some time, we see that they are actually a social group of like-minded Sims.
With many options to tweak, create a club is very interesting. Clubs have two sets of values (both by a maximum of five items) that determines what members should and should not do during the assembly. In a book club, Sims can read a book and drink coffee, while in a club of music lovers are sitting and playing guitar. Some clubs require possession of a certain value before joining, say, that reached a high enough level in a particular category.
There are many more, and discover it for yourself …
• Create unique Clubs. You set the rules, select the members, and customize the exclusive hangouts in The Sims™ 4 Get Together. Sims in a Club will follow your rules when they’re together, giving you new ways to play with your Sims.
• Join Clubs & meet new Sims. Whether you’re getting stylish with the Paragons or enjoying a delicious meal with the Upper Crusts, there are a variety of interesting Clubs to explore. As you play with Clubs, you’ll unlock perks including secret handshakes, social boosts and more!
• Get together & live it up. Let the games begin! Take on other Sims in foosball, darts, and Don’t Wake The Llama. Get cozy with your crush or do a special fire dance around the bonfire. Plus show off your best cannonballs and make a splash with the new jumping platform.
• Rule the dance floor. Take the party to the next level with new DJ & Dancing skills. Pump up the crowd with the perfect mix in the DJ Booth. Then jump onto the dance floor and challenge other Sims to an epic dance battle!
• Explore a new world. Discover the beautiful new world of Windenburg, with its scenic neighborhoods and picturesque landmarks, including the sprawling hedge maze at the Von Haunt Estate, the alluring pools along the bluffs, and the mysterious ancient ruins.
TITLE………………The Sims 4: Get Together
OS: Windows XP (SP3) / Vista (SP2) / 7 (SP1) /8/8.1
Processor: Core 2 Duo 1.8 GHz / Athlon 64 Dual Core 4000+ 2 GHz
Memory: 2 GB
Graphics: 128 MB, Shader 3.0, GeForce 6600 / Radeon X1300, DirectX 9.0
Sound card: compatible with DirectX 9.0
Hard Drive: 10 GB available space
Tip: What you should know before installing any game on the PC?
Read >> HERE >>
How to install:
If you have installed Addons Get to work or Spa day, uninstall them! They are included in this Addon! If you do not unistall, this will provide installation error! You only need the base game.
2. Burn or mount the image.
3. Install the addon. Required: The.Sims.4-RELOADED.
4. Copy over the cracked content from the /Crack directory on the image to your game install directory.
5. Support the software developers. If you like this game, BUY IT!
[When you click on the DOWNLOAD button wait 5 seconds and click ‘SKIP THIS AD’ in the upper right corner!]
Tip: You can REPORT BROKEN LINKS at the end of this post!
Watch Video Tutorial How To Install “The Sims 4: Get Together”
The Sims 4 Get Together,The Sims 4 Get Together Video Tutorial,The Sims 4 Get Together Free Download,How To Install The Sims 4 Get Together
The Sims 4 Get Together Addon [RELOADED] – Guide Installation – Working Perfectly – No Errors